Apply now to be part of our Social Enterprise cohort!
Ready to go?
Want more information?
Do you have an incredible project just waiting to happen — one that would strengthen your business, your community and the local economy — if only you had the funds to make it happen?
There are some pretty amazing benefits when you join the crowdfunding workshop:
- Be part of our entrepreneur learning group that is starting in November (date TBA). You’ll have an opportunity to share your project and get helpful feedback as you create all the various steps.
- Platform fees (normally 5% of your total cash raised) will be waived for projects that meet a few simple goals.
- Personalized coaching and feedback from our success coaches.
- Access to a peer learning group to help answer some of those trickier “I’m-in-the-weeds” kinds of questions.
To qualify to be a crowdfunding company, you must:
- Be interested in raising $15,000 or less for your enterprise. Larger amounts can work, but talk to us about it before you apply.
- Have a simple, achievable fundraising campaign that people will be excited about. It can be part of a bigger project, but it should have stand alone value.
- Show how your campaign will create an economic benefit to your business as well as the community you serve.
- How will the proposed project expand your customer base, deliver a better (or expanded) service or strengthen your existing business? How does this ultimately benefit others?
Not ready to submit a project?
You can find out if crowdfunding is right for you by scheduling a discovery call. We will discuss the details of your project with you and help you make an informed decision about crowdfunding your project.