Join this groundbreaking effort to improve your success in crowdfunding while growing your mission-based company.
Apply by July 27 to be part of our summer cohort!
Ready to go? Submit your project proposal here.
Want more information? Join us live every Friday.
Do you have an incredible project just waiting to happen — one that would strengthen your business, your community and the local economy — if only you had the funds to make it happen?
Is your project for a mission-based organization that addresses social and/or environmental issues?
Do you get excited about joining a movement that can make this work easier for you and others like you?
If you said yes to these questions…THANK YOU!
Thank you for being part of the emerging 4th Sector—the economic sector that uses the power of business to do good things for people and the planet.
Our mission is to help make your work less complicated, more productive and fun. That’s why we have embarked on a new research project in conjunction with the National Science Foundation that is designed to uncover the best ways to do just that. If you are in need of funds for your enterprise, we invite you to apply to be one of our crowdfunding companies. You will gain valuable information about social entrepreneurship and the crowdfunding process—plus, you will raise money, too!
To qualify to be a crowdfunding company, you must:
- Be interested in raising $15,000 or less for your enterprise. Larger amounts can work, but talk to us about it before you apply.
- Have a simple, achievable fundraising campaign that people will be excited about. It can be part of a bigger project, but it should have stand alone value.
- Show how your campaign will create an economic benefit to your business as well as the community you serve.
- How will the proposed project expand your customer base, deliver a better (or expanded) service or strengthen your existing business? How does this ultimately benefit others?
- Submit your idea by July 27th, 2019.
Not ready to submit a project?
We are holding a weekly learning session with live Q&A.
What: Online learning session with Q&A
When: Every Friday at 3pm Eastern / 12pm Pacific
Why: Expand your network and raise money for your project!