Be part of the next TLC 4SE Crowdfunding Workshop
Ready to go?
Do you have an incredible project just waiting to happen — one that would strengthen your business, your community and the local economy — if only you had the funds to make it happen?
There are some pretty amazing benefits when you join the crowdfunding workshop:
- Raise funds for your enterprise. (We’re targeting raises of $10,000. Larger amounts can work, but talk to us about it before you apply.)
- Network with other social entrepreneurs in a learning group that is starting in Spring 2020. You’ll have an opportunity to share your project and get helpful feedback as you create all the various steps.
- Save money! Platform fees (normally 5% of your total cash raised) may be waived for projects that meet a few simple goals.
- Get personalized coaching and feedback from our success coaches.
- Be part of a nationwide study sponsored by the National Science Foundation. The study is designed to identify the needs of social enterprises and develop strategies for building a vibrant 4th sector economy.
The cohort education consists of five modules, presented in webinar format. The start date for this new training group will be announced in January. Prior to each session, we will send participants links to short videos to watch at their leisure. Then, we will come together via weekly webinar to discuss the material, brainstorm ideas and answer questions.