An effective social media post will inspire, intrigue, and prompt your audience to learn more about your crowdfunding campaign.
In order to create effective social media posts to share with your network, you want to make sure you’re communicating in a way that inspires, intrigues, and ideally prompts your audience to learn more about your campaign.
As you craft your content, regardless of which platform you’re sharing it on, be sure to touch on all of the following as you build your most effective social media post:
- Who are you speaking to and who are you speaking about?
- What is it that you’re excited to share with them today?
- When and where is what you’re sharing happening? Is there a deadline, an event, any specifics that are pertinent to a viewer of your message who is interested in participating further?
- Why should they, or any member of your audience, care to listen, learn more, or support you?
- Last, but not least, how should they move forward? This is your call to action, and it’s key to any effective marketing message!
Take a look at how campaign hosts are connecting to their communities on our campaign page. Don’t forget to sign up for The Local Crowd newsletter with the form below, and follow along on Facebook to stay connected and learn more!